1. Give Everything a Home - It's much easier to put things away after you use them if you have a place designated for each item you have.
2. One-In One-Out - When something new enters your home, whether its a purchase or a gift, choose an item to donate or give away.
3. Put Piles Away - Laundry and mail are never ending piles!. Deliver the laundry to each person's room along with their mail. They put it away.
4. Surface Sweep - Set a timer for 5-10 mins, for yourself or with your family, and see how much you can clear off counters. Make it fun by blasting great music!
5. Give your room a few minutes of attention as a way to unwind before bed (and it's better sleep hygiene than scrolling on your phone!) You'll wake up feeling a bit more joy and peace from your surroundings, and you deserve that!